Did you know that discouragement is a temptation “common to man”? (1 Corinthians 10:13) It is a self-centered feeling of defeat and hopelessness that may pierce your devotion …Read More
Author: Shyju Mathew
The Lord loves you and wishes that you have the knowledge, wisdom and understanding needed to release your blessings in the natural and in the spiritual …Read More
We have a category on this blog called Wallpapers. We did not get to update it for quite sometime now. I think it’s time for a cute wallpaper post. Objective – I love having wallpapers that motivate me to guard my heart and run after God. One of my biggest desires is to use my cellphone to the minimum. Some friends who recently saw a wallpaper design on my lock-screen asked for it. So I decided that I’ll share it here on GTH as well. The idea behind this design is to compare the little joy’s on our cellphone to a balloon that bursts easily...Read More
The Bible says, “I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.” [Isaiah 22:22] What is the key of the house of David? Why is the key of David so important and what does it mean to us? God promised to give David a house, the promise known as the Davidic Covenant that David’s seed will rule forever and that Israel’s Messiah would be the “Son of David” (1 Chronicles 17:4-15). The Bible also tells us that there is something called Tabernacle...Read More
Subscribe To GTHBlog
Now join 5500+ subscribers to receive updates in your email inbox once a week.
- Five Ways to Overcome Sexual Dreams & Demonic Influences [Part – 2]
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- 7 Keys to Receive Your Healing When You Have Nobody to Pray
- Stage Decoration Ideas for Churches and Ministries
- Can a Christian Wear Jewellery / Ornaments? Bible Study
- The Dangers of Soul Ties – Overcome It!
- Overcome Four Greatest Areas The Devil Attacks The Most!
- 3 Keys to a Mountain Top Prayer Life
- Dreams – Understanding Source, Influence & Actions to be Taken [Part -1]
- Can You Lose the Anointing? Protecting the Anointing in You! Part – 3/3