Sometime ago I heard a rumor someone tried to spread about me, and I was very disturbed, so much so that I thought about it over and over again. My mind was flooded with questions: Why me? What have i done? I don’t even know the parties involved! And before I knew an hour had passed. By that time bitterness had also crept in my heart and consequently I started to get on the defensive mode while interacting with people. I saw everyone in that light and started maintaining a distance from the people around. Soon that bitterness grew...Read More
Subscribe To GTHBlog
Now join 6500+ subscribers to receive updates in your email inbox once a week.
- Five Ways to Overcome Sexual Dreams & Demonic Influences [Part – 2]
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- Can a Christian Wear Jewellery / Ornaments? Bible Study
- Stage Decoration Ideas for Churches and Ministries
- The Dangers of Soul Ties – Overcome It!
- 7 Keys to Receive Your Healing When You Have Nobody to Pray
- Can You Lose the Anointing? Protecting the Anointing in You! Part – 3/3
- Six Simple Keys to Receive the Gift of Prophecy
- 5 Things the Spirit of Pharaoh Does in the Church against you
- 3 Keys to a Mountain Top Prayer Life