As children of God, one of the biggest battles that we face is not in reality, but in our minds. The enemy often uses words or thoughts to make a situation look very real in our minds even when it isn’t. That’s why the Word of God is so clear in asking us to renew our minds.Read More
Category: 200+ Shares
Many christian groups are against believers wearing jewellery/ornaments, with this post we will study what the Bible says. Was Jesus against ornaments? Can a Christian wear jewellery?Read More
“Can a Christian marry an unbeliever?” Hold on. But… Wait… First, “Can I date a non-christian person?” We get asked these questions very frequently. Why is God not ok if you date or marry someone of another faith? Why would God not be ok?Read More
You have seen the stars twinkling in the night sky, but have you ever heard them ‘sing’…that too pairing up with whales; another among God’s magnificent creation? Sounds crazy?Read More
Of all life’s most important decisions, marriage comes a close second to that of our salvation. Being single and waiting is not supposed to be difficult and God, who created the Universe and all things that are or will ever be, knows that really well.Read More
Subscribe To GTHBlog
Now join 5500+ subscribers to receive updates in your email inbox once a week.
- Five Ways to Overcome Sexual Dreams & Demonic Influences [Part – 2]
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- The Dangers of Soul Ties – Overcome It!
- Stage Decoration Ideas for Churches and Ministries
- 7 Keys to Receive Your Healing When You Have Nobody to Pray
- Overcome Four Greatest Areas The Devil Attacks The Most!
- Can a Christian Wear Jewellery / Ornaments? Bible Study
- Principles to Unlock Heaven’s Blessings in your Life
- Dreams – Understanding Source, Influence & Actions to be Taken [Part -1]
- 3 Keys to a Mountain Top Prayer Life