Dear friends, this is the first blog of the “Approved by Heaven” series. We pray that in reading this series of posts you go with us on a journey towards Wisdom, Truth and Revelation.Read More
Our generation’s greatest enemy is distractions that come to take us away from Jesus. Anything that diverts our attention from Jesus to ourselves and the world around us is not from God. What are the distractions in your life?Read More
When Moses was going through his personal wilderness, God placed a mountain for his encounter. Every wilderness in your life has a Mountain you can climb up to meet with God. There, on the top, is your destiny …Read More
We have to approach the Bible as a life manual teaching us who God is and how to live our lives on Earth in His perfect love. “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of Jacob’s God. There He will teach us His ways, and we will walk in His paths.”Read More
Dear believer, do you know that our God is a merciful and gracious God? There are times when we’ve wandered so far from God and we’ve tried to come back on our own. How many of you know what I’m talking about?
Today we will be discussing the story of Jonah that is a great example of Divine Mercy.
Subscribe To GTHBlog
Now join 5500+ subscribers to receive updates in your email inbox once a week.
- Five Ways to Overcome Sexual Dreams & Demonic Influences [Part – 2]
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- The Dangers of Soul Ties – Overcome It!
- Stage Decoration Ideas for Churches and Ministries
- 7 Keys to Receive Your Healing When You Have Nobody to Pray
- Overcome Four Greatest Areas The Devil Attacks The Most!
- Can a Christian Wear Jewellery / Ornaments? Bible Study
- Principles to Unlock Heaven’s Blessings in your Life
- Dreams – Understanding Source, Influence & Actions to be Taken [Part -1]
- 3 Keys to a Mountain Top Prayer Life