I’d like to elaborate on a few practical things about the anointing that flows into our lives from the life of Elijah. Read on.Read More
‘Broken and Blessed’ has been one of the powerful revelations God has been putting deep down in my spirit. This post is for those who are struggling with brokenness in their lives.Read More
If God were to tell you that He will give you anything you ask, what would be that one thing you’d ask? Read on.Read More
Last Friday was my last service as the youth Pastor, as I moved into the new phase, I searched deep to see what I would share to my beloved group of young adults as my final words to them. Here are seven thoughts I shared with them. Read on.Read More
The Bible says that the power of Midianites was so oppressive that out of fear the Israelites made shelters for themselves in mountains clefts, caves and strong holds. And when the Israelites cried to God, His answer to them was surprising. Read on.Read More
Subscribe To GTHBlog
Now join 6500+ subscribers to receive updates in your email inbox once a week.
- Five Ways to Overcome Sexual Dreams & Demonic Influences [Part – 2]
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- 7 Keys to Receive Your Healing When You Have Nobody to Pray
- Stage Decoration Ideas for Churches and Ministries
- Father God and His Heart For Us – 30 Bible Study Series
- Can a Christian Wear Jewellery / Ornaments? Bible Study
- The Dangers of Soul Ties – Overcome It!
- Why Give? – Tithes, Offerings & First Fruits – 30 Bible Basics
- Overcome Four Greatest Areas The Devil Attacks The Most!
- 5 principles of victory from the bread of angels!