“Have you caught any fish?”, Jesus asks. It’s okay that your boat is empty. It’s okay that breakthrough has not come. Instead, seek His voice, tune into the Holy Spirit and seek His Words …Read More
‘Broken and Blessed’ has been one of the powerful revelations God has been putting deep down in my spirit. This post is for those who are struggling with brokenness in their lives.Read More
If God were to tell you that He will give you anything you ask, what would be that one thing you’d ask? Read on.Read More
Last Friday was my last service as the youth Pastor, as I moved into the new phase, I searched deep to see what I would share to my beloved group of young adults as my final words to them. Here are seven thoughts I shared with them. Read on.Read More
Subscribe To GTHBlog
Now join 6500+ subscribers to receive updates in your email inbox once a week.
- Five Ways to Overcome Sexual Dreams & Demonic Influences [Part – 2]
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- Can a Christian Wear Jewellery / Ornaments? Bible Study
- Stage Decoration Ideas for Churches and Ministries
- 7 Keys to Receive Your Healing When You Have Nobody to Pray
- 5 Things the Spirit of Pharaoh Does in the Church against you
- 5 Practical Tips to Keep the Fire Burning Inside You
- Dreams – Understanding Source, Influence & Actions to be Taken [Part -1]
- The Dangers of Soul Ties – Overcome It!
- Can You Lose the Anointing? Protecting the Anointing in You! Part – 3/3