…Or does He? Have we ever wondered if God really wants to help us live a holy life? If God does help us, then why is it that we are unable to live a life that is pleasing to Him at all times? Do we have the grace to turn aside from every compromise? …Read More
Category: Overcoming Temptations
Temptation can pull us away from the Lord into a distant land only to discover that life without Him is nothing but misfortune and misery. This study helps us to understand the great reality that being close to the Lord is the best place for us. He is always willing to receive us when we come to our senses and return to Him.Read More
If we don’t know how the enemy operates we won’t know how to overcome temptations when they come our way. In order to understand sin and temptations we must go back and study from the Bible’s book of all beginnings: Genesis.Read More
Many people come across a dream that has some kind of perversion in it. Some even have actual sexual release through those dreams. If you find yourself in any sexual dreams, please know that the spirit of lust is attacking you to take you captive.Read More
This entry is part 8 of 9 in the series Secret Sin Series Welcome! This post is a part of Secret...Read More
This entry is part 7 of 9 in the series Secret Sin Series Welcome! This post is a part of Secret...Read More
This entry is part 5 of 9 in the series Secret Sin Series Welcome! This post is a part of Secret...Read More
Subscribe To GTHBlog
Now join 6500+ subscribers to receive updates in your email inbox once a week.
- Five Ways to Overcome Sexual Dreams & Demonic Influences [Part – 2]
- Can a Christian Wear Jewellery / Ornaments? Bible Study
- 7 Keys to Receive Your Healing When You Have Nobody to Pray
- Stage Decoration Ideas for Churches and Ministries
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- Six Simple Keys to Receive the Gift of Prophecy
- The Dangers of Soul Ties – Overcome It!
- Overcome Four Greatest Areas The Devil Attacks The Most!
- 5 Practical Tips to Keep the Fire Burning Inside You
- 3 Keys to a Mountain Top Prayer Life