Proverbs 22:6 says, “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”Read More
Author: Pastor Tiny Mathew
Last week, our readers were given a special treat as Pastor Tiny Mathew shared 10 powerful ways to appreciate pastor’s wives. This week, pastor’s wives across the globe are certain to be edified by this powerful Word of exhortation by Pastor Tiny Mathew, a second part of our post on appreciation for the women of God in our lives.Read More
Subscribe To GTHBlog
Now join 10,500+ subscribers to receive updates in your email inbox once a week.
- Five Ways to Overcome Sexual Dreams & Demonic Influences [Part – 2]
- 5 Practical Tips to Keep the Fire Burning Inside You
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- Can a Christian Wear Jewellery / Ornaments? Bible Study
- Can You Lose the Anointing? Protecting the Anointing in You! Part – 3/3
- The Five Offices of the Church – 30 Bible Basics
- 3 Reasons Why David Was a Man After God’s Own Heart
- 10 Powerful Scripture Confessions For Your Children
- 5 Things the Spirit of Pharaoh Does in the Church against you
- The Dangers of Soul Ties – Overcome It!