If you study the Bible, you will see how a few frail people stood before God, uttered a humble cry of need and God’s response changed the world …Read More
It is true that people judge what they fear. In doing so, without understanding, we may be quenching the Holy Spirit …Read More
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to join a perfect living church with a perfect pastor? But first ask this question: Are we perfect? So what happens when imperfect us join that perfect church?Read More
When God raised David to do a mighty work, He surrounded him with 30 of the most powerful, toughest warriors who were known for their great victories. These Mighty Men teach us 7 valuable lessons on what our relationship ought to be with Jesus, as His followersRead More
Position yourself today to be able to receive God’s blessing tomorrow. When the Lord opens the door which leads to your destiny and blessings, be ready, and mount up with wings into the highest of highs!Read More
Did you know that discouragement is a temptation “common to man”? (1 Corinthians 10:13) It is a self-centered feeling of defeat and hopelessness that may pierce your devotion …Read More
The Lord loves you and wishes that you have the knowledge, wisdom and understanding needed to release your blessings in the natural and in the spiritual …Read More
A. W. Tozer once said, “The great of the kingdom has been those who loved God more than...Read More
Subscribe To GTHBlog
Now join 6500+ subscribers to receive updates in your email inbox once a week.
- Five Ways to Overcome Sexual Dreams & Demonic Influences [Part – 2]
- Can a Christian Wear Jewellery / Ornaments? Bible Study
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- Stage Decoration Ideas for Churches and Ministries
- 7 Keys to Receive Your Healing When You Have Nobody to Pray
- The Dangers of Soul Ties – Overcome It!
- Six Simple Keys to Receive the Gift of Prophecy
- Overcome Four Greatest Areas The Devil Attacks The Most!
- 3 Keys to a Mountain Top Prayer Life
- 5 Practical Tips to Keep the Fire Burning Inside You