Did you know that discouragement is a temptation “common to man”? (1 Corinthians 10:13) It is a self-centered feeling of defeat and hopelessness that may pierce your devotion …Read More
The Lord loves you and wishes that you have the knowledge, wisdom and understanding needed to release your blessings in the natural and in the spiritual …Read More
A. W. Tozer once said, “The great of the kingdom has been those who loved God more than...Read More
…Or does He? Have we ever wondered if God really wants to help us live a holy life? If God does help us, then why is it that we are unable to live a life that is pleasing to Him at all times? Do we have the grace to turn aside from every compromise? …Read More
No matter how big a mess you made yesterday, today is a brand new day. On a new day, our God shows fresh mercy to His children in hopes that this fragile humanity will rise up to His desire and follow His direction.Read More
Why is it that we often let the lies of the enemy be louder than the voice and promises of God in our lives?Read More
Subscribe To GTHBlog
Now join 5500+ subscribers to receive updates in your email inbox once a week.
- Five Ways to Overcome Sexual Dreams & Demonic Influences [Part – 2]
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- 7 Keys to Receive Your Healing When You Have Nobody to Pray
- Stage Decoration Ideas for Churches and Ministries
- Can a Christian Wear Jewellery / Ornaments? Bible Study
- The Dangers of Soul Ties – Overcome It!
- Overcome Four Greatest Areas The Devil Attacks The Most!
- 3 Keys to a Mountain Top Prayer Life
- Dreams – Understanding Source, Influence & Actions to be Taken [Part -1]
- Why Give? – Tithes, Offerings & First Fruits – 30 Bible Basics