In this season, would you consider yourself a winner and victorious? Or, have there been losses you can’t understand? If you don’t see victory, it is not because you have not been given it. Then, WHAT is our problem?Read More
Series: Preparing for the Midnight Hour
Friends, we need to prepare our hearts for an unprecedented revival that God wants to release over us in this season. Our first question may be, how do I prepare? Beloved, this has everything to do with WHAT and HOW we are building.Read More
Most of us desire to be used by God. We cry, “Lord, I want to be used by You!” Many of us, we talk about how much we love the Lord, but when hard times come, are we found standing? Dear friends, take a lesson from Apostle John.Read More
Subscribe To GTHBlog
Now join 10,500+ subscribers to receive updates in your email inbox once a week.
- Five Ways to Overcome Sexual Dreams & Demonic Influences [Part – 2]
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- Can a Christian Wear Jewellery / Ornaments? Bible Study
- The Five Offices of the Church – 30 Bible Basics
- Can You Lose the Anointing? Protecting the Anointing in You! Part – 3/3
- 5 Practical Tips to Keep the Fire Burning Inside You
- 5 Things the Spirit of Pharaoh Does in the Church against you
- Let It Go! by Bishop T. D. Jakes (Audio and Text)
- 3 Reasons Why David Was a Man After God’s Own Heart
- The Dangers of Soul Ties – Overcome It!