This podcast is a sermon Pastor Shyju shared on the Good Friday service at Emmanuel Church. In the sermon he shares 5 truths about the Cross.
1. Cross was not a mere terrible day in the life of Jesus, it was a set up against hell and its forces
2. The people did not take the life of Jesus, He laid it down
3. Your lowest of low is your path to the highest of high
4. The power of Cross is for everyone who believes
5. Hang in there for the champ of champions lives inside of you
Some tweets to share:
Jesus had to go to the lowest of the low so that He can be lifted to the highest of high. [tweet this]
God says you do not go this journey alone, in your lowest of low, Jesus is going to stand by your side. [tweet this]
Good Friday is a good example of that Jesus who knew the cross was painful, yet He said not my will, but Yours be done. [tweet this]
[soundcloud url=”https://soundcloud.com/revivenations/trauma-to-hell-good-friday-good-friday” height=”166″]
Please share this podcast if you are blessed by it.
Click here to listen to the podcast (for email readers).