Revive Nations Vision
The Five Core Purposes of Revive Nations
To fan into flame the fire of Revival from individuals to nations.
Revival is God’s heart. To revive the heart of His children and the ways of the nations of the world to Himself. God is preparing His people for an end-time revival, the pouring out of the Holy Spirit upon all flesh, the great harvest of souls. And we at Revive Nations want to cry out to the church and the nations to rise to be prepared for what God wants to do in our generation.
To see souls saved into the Kingdom of God through the proclamation of the gospel.
This has been the heart beat of our ministry from the beginning. To see lost souls seeing Jesus through the simplicity in the gospel. The truth of God’s love is simple – we are sinners and our best of righteousness are like filthy rags(Isaiah 64:6) and we need the (perfect and holy)blood of Jesus to wash us away from all sins.(1John 1:9) And nothing in the ministry gives us greatest pleasure than to continue to see thousands of souls being saved in our crusades.
To equip the body of Christ through God’s Word served in the power of the Holy Spirit.
As much as we believe in reaching out through out-reaches, we believe God wants us to reach in to the Body of Christ too. It has been our passion to equip the Church through God’s transforming Word through the power of the Holy Spirit. We believe in the fine balance of both the Word and the Spirit working together for the manifestation of the resurrection power shut within us. (Ephesians 5:19)
It is also with this passion that Rev. Shyju Mathew now works as the Senior Pastor in Montreal, Canada while still pursing God’s guidance and leading Revive Nations.
To reach and empower the young to rise to the fullness of God’s call.
Rev. Shyju and Tiny Mathew both have been following God’s mandate as young people. It is also our passion to see that other young people experience God’s touch and power. We are challenged by the schemes of the enemy to steal our generation to the pits of hell and we are passionate about sharing God’s love to them through all available mediums.
To stand together with leaders under the Shadow of the Almighty God.
We leaders need each other. At the early age of nineteen God started by leading Shyju to start investing time and prayer with other potential leaders. And in the next five years from then it was a season of learning how God wanted Revive Nations to invest into co-ministers and leaders.
In the process Revive Nations has so far reached out to over 300 leaders with Tent of Meeting training camps and others with one on one personal mentorship and financial supports. This also led some churches and ministries coming under the Revive Nations Association for counsel and overseeing. It is our honour to see God release His grace to bless, motivate and empower leaders from all ages and geographical locations for His glory.
Join hands; together we are stronger!
Join today and get access to our partner meetings and receive our monthly newsletter (that includes free wallpapers, videos, partners letter, conference updates, and other resources once a month.)
- We believe that the Bible (i.e. the Old and New Testaments) is the inspired Word of God; the infallible, all-sufficient rule for faith and practice, and authoritative rule of faith and conduct (2 Tim. 3:15-16, 1 Thess. 2:13 and 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe in the unity of the One True and Living God who is the Eternal, Self-Existent “I AM”, who has also revealed Himself as One Being co-existing in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deut. 6:4, Mark 12:29, Matt. 28:19, 2 Cor. 13:14).
- We believe in the Virgin Birth, Sinless Life, Miraculous Ministry, Substitutionary Atoning Death, Bodily Resurrection, Triumphant Ascension and Abiding Intercession of the Lord Jesus Christ and in His personal, visible, bodily return in power and glory as the blessed hope of all believers (Isa. 7:14, Matt. 1:23, Heb. 7:26, 1 Pet. 2:22, Acts 2:22, 10:38, 2 Cor. 5:21, Heb. 9:12, Luke 24:39, 1 Cor. 15:4, Acts 1:9, Eph. 4:8-10, Rom. 8:34, Heb. 7:25, 1 Cor. 15:22-24, 51-57, 1 Thess. 4:13-18, Rev. 20:1-6).
- We believe in the fall of man, who was created pure and upright, but fell by voluntary transgression (Gen. 1:26-31, 3:1-7, Rom. 5:12-21).
- We believe in salvation through faith in Christ, who, according to the Scriptures, died for our sins, was buried and was raised from the dead on the third day, and that through His Blood we have Redemption (Titus 2:11, 3:5-7, Rom. 10:8-15, 1 Cor. 15:3-4).
- This experience is also known as the new birth, and is an instantaneous and complete operation of the Holy Spirit upon initial faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (John 3:5-6, James 1:18, 1 Pet. 1:23, 1 John 5:1).
- We believe that all who have truly repented and believed in Christ as Lord and Saviour are commanded to be baptised by immersion in water (Matt. 28:19, Acts 10:47-48, Acts 2:38-39).
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as an enduement of the believer with power for service, the essential, Biblical evidence of which is the speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance (Acts 1:4-5, 8, 2:4, 10:44-46, 11:14-16, 19:6).
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the gifts of Christ in the Church today (1 Cor. 12:4-11, 28, Eph. 4:7-16).
- We believe in holiness of life and conduct in obedience to the command of God (1 Pet. 1:14-16, Heb. 12:14, 1 Thess. 5:23, 1 John 2:6).
- We believe that deliverance from sickness, by Divine Healing is provided for in the Atonement (Isa. 53:4-5, Matt. 8:16-17, James 5:13-16).
- We believe that all who have truly repented and believe in Christ as Lord and Saviour should regularly participate in Breaking of Bread (Luke 22:14-20, 1 Cor. 11:20-34).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, the everlasting conscious bliss of all who truly believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and the everlasting conscious punishment of all whose names are not written in the Book of Life (Dan. 12:2-3, John 5:28-29, 1 Cor. 15:22-24, Matt. 25:46, 2 Thess. 1:9, Rev. 20:10-15).