At this point, we will be accepting guest posts mainly from these categories.
- Scriptural Facts
- Useful tips
Scriptural Facts would cover topics related to facts from Biblical accounts including apologetics.
Useful tips could be topics based on how churches can benefit from social media, ‘how to’ for popular applications, web service and productivity tools.
Posting Guidelines to follow
1. Remember, we are looking for expertise. Your article must be professional and constructive with a writing edge for the web world. It helps when you make use of lists and titles or sub-titles to break up the text.
2. IMPORTANT: We understand how hard it is to get a post into its proper shape however, the fact that you have written a post would not obligate us to publish it. We have a dedicated team of editors who will go through your post and ensure that it meets all our requirements and determine if the post will be of value to our readers. If not, it will not be approved and thereby, an explanation to why it was rejected will not be supplied.
3. Your post must be originally written for this blog and must not be previously published on the web or print. You are to free to post a teaser or summary to the site links to the post you submit, however the full article in its entirety should not appear anywhere else.
4. Your posts should be not less than 300 words and not more than 1000 words.
5. You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
How to submit?
The senior editors have the final say on your submission. We will decide when it goes live, if approved. If you have a post that meets all of the above guidelines, you can email the article to us at [email protected]
The editorial team would go through it and will respond as soon as possible if accepted or otherwise. If your post is not selected, you are obviously free to use it anywhere else you like. Please include your profile information, website, number of blog readers, Facebook and Twitter details.
Here’s a good post on how best to Guest Blog by Darren Rowse “9 Ways Become an Exceptional Guest Poster”. Thanks to Michael Hyatt for sharing the link.
You can leave your queries or thoughts below.
Want us to notify you when we post content like this on GTH-Blog?
Now join 9700+ subscribers to receive these posts.