This podcast is the continuation of the 10 Lessons from the garden of Eden. You can listen to the first 5 points here.
Below are the remaining 6 points:
- The Enemy Manipulates the Truth
- Every sin finds a lie to justify itself.
- To be like Jesus is to lay one’s life down.
- Every sin has a million justifications. Just one reason to put them all to a stop is the Cross.
- The Enemy Tricks You To Sin By Confusing Your Senses
- What you feel doesn’t matter because grass is always greener where its watered, so walk away from how you feel and follow the word of God.
- You don’t need anybody’s approval to feel good, you are good because God says you are good.
- Let’s find our identity in Christ; in the fact that we are loved by Jesus.
- If You Give Sin Time, You Give It Yourself
- One of the things that enemy uses the most is your time.
- If the enemy can get your heart long enough, it is only a matter of time before you get lost in sin.
- PRAY: Give me the grace that I might sow my time in the things of God more than the things of the world.
- Sin Travels Faster With Association
- There is sin inside the church called GOSSIP!
- The more you are with generous people, that spirit of generosity will come upon you.
- Whom you associate with is important. Find people who are in love with Jesus.
- Sin Precedes Shame, Guilt And Condemnation
- Church is not for saints, it is for sinners like us.
- Church is not for perfect people. It is for people that need the grace, mercy and favour of the Lord.
[soundcloud url=”https://soundcloud.com/revivenations/10-lessons-from-the-garden-of-eden-points-6-10″ height=”166″]
Click here to listen to the podcast (for email readers).
Want us to notify you when we post content like this on GTH-Blog?
Now join 10,500+ subscribers to receive these posts.