Welcome to Revive Nations Podcast!
In this episode Pastor Shyju talks about 10 lessons from the garden of Eden. This episode covers only 5 of them. The next 5 lessons will be up in the next episode.
Please do subscribe to our podcast and stay tuned for the next part in this series.
Below are the 5 lessons and tweets for you from the sermon. Don’t forget to share!
- Don’t Underestimate Your Enemy
- There are no sins that will not overcome you if it is not for the grace of God.
- By your own self do not have the strength to fight the enemy, you need the grace of God.
- No matter what you plan, the enemy is one step ahead of you, but there is One person who is ahead of the enemy, His name is Jesus.
- How Far Can You Go Before You Break the Law
- In sin, you don’t touch a little of it and expect not to be burnt.
- Sin Starts Always With Suttle Suggestions
- Sin starts always with suttle suggestions by the devil, its never on a billboard.
- Suttle suggestions are the bait of the enemy to take you in.
- Don’t Engage With the Enemy
- Don’t engage with your temptation.
- You and the enemy have nothing in common, you are set apart, consecrated, a royal priest hood & a king called to serve Him.
- Don’t try to reason with the Godless. Light and darkness don’t go together.
- Engaging With Your Temptation, Its Only a Matter of Time You Will Fall Into It.
- If you can just follow God’s simple command of not touching sin you won’t end up falling into it completely.
- The devil is a liar.
[soundcloud url=”https://soundcloud.com/revivenations/ten-lessons-from-garden-of-eden-part-1″ height=”166″]
Click here to listen to the podcast (for email readers).