Life is like a strong mighty rushing river that sweeps your feet off the ground and before you know, days become just memories. As time passes by, you are no more in your teenage when you have crossed eighteen, you are working, and then you are married and before you know it you have kids.
Soon you realize you are not as fast you used to be and your muscles seems weaker, and finally one day, it’s over.
I don’t apologize for starting my blog like that, but that is the truth. Don’t believe me? Ask your parents; even better ask your grand parents, if they are still around.
Here’s what I want you to think: what are you doing with a life that goes by so fast? Are you going to live this short a life embracing anything and everything that comes your way? Or do you know where you are headed to?
Light is good. But not all light is used to its full potential. When light is caught, channeled and focused, one can put it to greater use. An intense beam of a laser light can be used in drilling and cutting, in alignment, and even in surgery.
Jesus knew exactly what He was called to do. That was His Super-Goal, and with that knowledge came super focus.
– That super-focus caused Jesus to seek God when everyone else thought a nap was appropriate.
– That super-focus caused Jesus to withdraw from continual demands of people, to seek the face of His Father.
– That super-focus caused Jesus to be steady minded even when disciples fled at the point of His death.
Do you have that super-goal? If so, what is it pushing you to do?
Here’s a plan:
1. Find out that one great thing you want to achieve in this life.
2. Every day from today, start eliminating every little and big distraction and attraction of life that comes between you and that super goal in your life.
3.Then figure out what it takes to reach that one super-goal.
4. Begin working on what you need to add and equip yourself to bring you to that super goal.
5. Work like everything depended on your work and pray like everything depended on your prayer! [ClickToTweet]
We really won’t know if we can live without our phones, television, internet, emails etc. unless we try.
Start today. Do whatever (I mean WHATEVER) it takes!
Discuss: Hold yourself accountable, start discussing what you want to start with, and go public with it. Share your thoughts and plan of action here! Encourage someone else on their plan of action too!
Friends help; find three friends that can join you on this journey too!
Want us to notify you when we post content like this on GTH-Blog?
Now join 10,500+ subscribers to receive these posts.