I’ve had some places where I enjoyed praying more than the other places. I’m sure its just a mind thing. I had one such secret spot in Kodaikanal. (Or so I thought but not so secret, thanks to my “subtle” yellow bike parked near by)
Watch the video to see (what I believe) is one of the most beautiful spots in the world!
It is our pleasure to announce that starting from next week, GTH will be doing a series on Guarding the Heart. We will be covering some awesome exciting topics like below:
1. 7 Power Tips to Guard Your Heart
2. Guarding Your Hearts Intake
7. 7 Tips For Struggle Free Prayer Life
8. Tips On Effective Daily Bible Reading!
Here’s four things you could do.
1. Join the GTH blog. If you have not done it yet please take a minute to subscribe to our blog on the sidebar or at the bottom of our post. We will make sure to notify you each time a post is up.
2. Join the GTH community. I encourage you to be a active participant on our blogs. Especially if you are shy to comment. We love the discussions and your feedbacks on our blogs. We hope to build a strong GTH community that encourages each other even through their comments.
3. Share the news to your friends. Take 30 seconds to tell, facebook share, tweet, digg, buzz, kick, speak or shout to someone about these posts.
4. Pray for GTH blog. We blog not because we have plenty of free time but because we believe that this is an important vision of SMMinistries in playing our small part to empower this generation. So as we do our best to serve you could you join us in praying that these blogs will reach and bless this generation, all for the glory of JESUS.
Have you had secret locations or favorite spots for prayer? Where and why?