Everytime we study the Word of God it’s important that we study with, “what can we learn from this” perspective.
These are the lessons we learnt from the heroes of faith in Hebrews 11. I believe these are good checkpoints for our lives.
Do go through the below points and study the chapter for yourself again and I pray that these points will help you in your walk with Jesus.
These points from Hebrews 11 are for your personal Bible Study. Get your Bible by your side and meditate on the scripture too. Be blessed.
1. Divine Belief in God
2. Total Trust in God
3. Giving God the Most Perfect and Best
4. Continual Commune With God (Walking With God)
5. Pray His Will/Pray Believing You Have Received
6. Pray Earnestly
7. Pray Diligently
8. Search Him – Intensely
9. Work Diligently
10. Work Reverently
11. Total Dependence on God
12. Total Obedience
13. Total Fearlessness
14. Patient on God’s Promises
15. Undoubting God’s Word
16. Undoubting God’s Character
17. Abraham and Sarah Trusted God, even after a hundred years of unfulfilled promise and they grew stronger in faith to receive the promises of God.
18. God is Faithful!
19. Sustained Faith/Endurance
20. Stayed Humble
21. Acknowledged and Confessed Faith
22. Don’t Dwell in Your Past – If we dwell in our past, it’s only a matter of time before we will return to it.
23. Aspired for the Heavenly
24. Be Heaven Bound
25. Feared No Men
26. Joyful in Hardships
27. Was Not Swayed by Earthly Treasures
29. Fled From Sin
30. Suffered Persecution With Joy
31. Did Not See/Receive The Promise – Yet Believed.
Did it bless you? Which book in the Bible are you reading at the moment? We would love to hear what learnings you received from your recent Bible study.