As children of God, one of the biggest battles that we face is not in reality, but in our minds. The enemy often uses words or thoughts to make a situation look very real in our minds even when it isn’t. That’s why the Word of God is so clear in asking us to renew our minds.Read More
Category: 100+ Shares
Subscribe To GTHBlog
Now join 6500+ subscribers to receive updates in your email inbox once a week.
- Five Ways to Overcome Sexual Dreams & Demonic Influences [Part – 2]
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- Stage Decoration Ideas for Churches and Ministries
- 7 Keys to Receive Your Healing When You Have Nobody to Pray
- Can a Christian Wear Jewellery / Ornaments? Bible Study
- Dreams – Understanding Source, Influence & Actions to be Taken [Part -1]
- Masturbation – What Does the Bible Say?
- 3 Reasons Why David Was a Man After God’s Own Heart
- Let It Go! by Bishop T. D. Jakes (Audio and Text)
- Six Simple Keys to Receive the Gift of Prophecy