1. In the name of Jesus, I declare that my children are saved and serving the Lord. (Joshua 24:15)
2. I thank you Lord for as my child grows, he becomes strong in spirit; he is filled with wisdom: and the grace of God is upon him. (Luke 2:40)
3. Thank you Lord for my children will be taught of you and great will be their peace. (Isaiah 54:13)
4. In the name of Jesus I declare that my children will live a life worthy of the Lord, pleasing Him in every way, bearing fruit in every good work and growing in the knowledge of the Lord. (Colossians 1:9-10)
5. Thank you lord for my children will not be conformed to this world’s system, but they will be transformed by the renewing of their mind, that they might know what is the good, acceptable, and perfect will of God for their lives. (Romans 12:2)
6. I declare that my children will be blessed and they will be mighty in the land. (Psalm 112:2)
7. My children increase in every area of life – spirit, soul and body. ( Psalm 115:14, Luke 2:52)
8. I declare that my children will make the Lord their refuge, and so no evil shall befall them, nor shall any plague come near their dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over them, to keep them in all their ways. (Psalm 91:9-11)
9. My children will flee youthful lusts; and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace. They will remember their Creator in the days of their youth. (2 Timothy 2:22, Ecclesiastes 12:1)
10. My children honor their father and mother, so it will be well with them and they will live long on the earth. (Ephesians 6:2-3)
Want us to notify you when we post content like this on GTH-Blog?
Now join 9700+ subscribers to receive these posts.