- Featured Bible Study: 30 Christian Basics – Sign Up Now!
- The Father, Son & the Holy Spirit – Understanding The Trinity
- Father God and His Heart For Us – 30 Bible Study Series
- Who is Jesus? Answering a Question That Millions Have Asked
- Who is The Holy Spirit? – You Have a Personal Helper!
- Spirit, Soul and Body – 30 Bible Study Series
- What is Sin? And How to Overcome It!
- What Did Jesus Do For Me?
- How to Follow Jesus – 6 Practical Ways! [30 Bible Basics]
- Water Baptism – Why, How & Most Asked Questions
- How to Activate Your Faith [30 Bible Basics]
- The What, Where & How to Pray Effectively
- What is Worship? 7 Stages – 30 Bible Basics
- How to Read the Bible and What Matters the Most – 30 Bible Basics
- Is the Bible True? – 30 Bible Basics
- What is Christianity & Where Did It Come From? [Understanding Christian History]
- How to Know The Will of God?
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- What are the Gifts of the Holy Spirit?
- All You Need to Know About Speaking in Tongues
- Red Hot Temptation!
- 7 Keys for Fruitful Witnessing
- Spiritual Warfare – Weapons of a Believer
- The Five Offices of the Church – 30 Bible Basics
- Living the Life, Walking the Talk
- Serving the Body of Christ – Who, How & 4 CheckPoints
- How Important is the Fellowship of Believers?
- Why Give? – Tithes, Offerings & First Fruits – 30 Bible Basics
- Full Truth About the Second Coming of Jesus
- Finally, then, Brothers and Sisters, We Urge You
In this final post, we are thankful to God for allowing us to speak into your lives for the last two months through this intensive study series. Also, we thank you for being hearers, doers and sharers of the truth that have been presented here. To conclude this series, here is our final post of encouragement that we pray will bless you.
The enemy always fights everything that God has created and looks to create chaos into the system God created, which includes our spiritual life. Satan uses everything – sometimes even the most unexpected people – to sow chaos, false beliefs, fear and doubt to distort the ultimate truth.
This is why as a Christian, it is very important to live a balanced Christian life.
We are One Body of Jesus:
It is not good for a child of Jesus to be disrespectful of the other gifts that exist and unteachable of the things that maybe beyond one’s understanding. Honour all ministers, ministries and churches. Some have more grace than others. Let’s learn to love and see them through the eyes of Jesus.
Stay Hungry for More of God:
We will know more of Him if we do not get familiar with the things of God. Don’t get stagnant in your Christian walk with God. There is no one who knows everything about God and His Word. Prayer on its own without the Word of God, which has to be the foundation, will make us lose out on victorious living. At the same time, the Word alone without the Holy Spirit and prayer will result in a dry and powerless faith walk.
Remember not to judge anyone as if we are above mistakes. Never stop asking and learning either. The grace of God always leads us away from sin and not into sin. The Lord will forgive us each and every time we go to Him, but that gives us no permission to live in sin. The Word of God is powerful to empower us to live holy.
Let us remember 1 Thessalonians 4:
Finally, then, brothers, we ask and urge you in the Lord Jesus, that as you received from us how you ought to walk and to please God, just as you are doing, that you do so more and more.
For you know what instructions we gave you through the Lord Jesus. For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God; that no one transgress and wrong his brother (or sister) in this matter, because the Lord is an avenger in all these things, as we told you beforehand and solemnly warned you.
For God has not called us for impurity, but in holiness. Therefore whoever disregards this, disregards not man but God, who gives His Holy Spirit to you.
Put Your Trust in the Lord:
Keep no man elevated in the place of God. All of us need God’s grace and mercy. Learn to forgive and let love lead even when humans disappoint us. Remember we need love, forgiveness and mercy ourselves. If you are disappointed by a brother, sister or someone you look up to, pray for them and ask God to help you to not disappoint others.
Trials in Your Life:
Christian life is not without trials. Trials only make your faith strong. As the Bible says: Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance (James 1:2-3). You don’t have to run to a pastor each time you face struggles; practise running to Jesus. Develop your relationship with the Holy Spirit, who is your Helper.
Prayer and the Word:
Do not neglect prayer and reading the Word. In fact, make it your daily priority. The Word of God will empower, sanctify and equip you to live this life. When you keep God’s commandments, God will keep His promises. And remember His timing is always better than ours.
Guard Your Heart:
And finally my friends, remember to thank God always and in everything. The joy of the Lord is your strength – not promotions, careers, cars or anything else that the world offers. Therefore, in all things – from your coffee, workplace, marriage and family – remember to guard your heart with thanksgiving.
Acknowledge the Lord in every big or small issue of life and you will have success.
With this, we conclude this much needed series. I hope your walk with God goes from strength to strength.
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all (2 Cor. 13:14).
My love to all of you in Christ Jesus. (1 Cor. 16:24).
Discuss: What has inspired you the most in this series? Take a minute to write a review of this series in the comments section and remember to recommend this to someone.
Have you subscribed yet? If not, here’s your chance! Simply put your email in the box below and after you confirm the link that is sent to your email, you will start receiving this blogpost in your email. It has been a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to many more exciting posts and series ahead soon. God bless!
Next post: 30 Bible Basics – Top 10 questions and cover page poll
Want us to notify you when we post content like this on GTH-Blog?
Now join 9700+ subscribers to receive these posts.