- Featured Bible Study: 30 Christian Basics – Sign Up Now!
- The Father, Son & the Holy Spirit – Understanding The Trinity
- Father God and His Heart For Us – 30 Bible Study Series
- Who is Jesus? Answering a Question That Millions Have Asked
- Who is The Holy Spirit? – You Have a Personal Helper!
- Spirit, Soul and Body – 30 Bible Study Series
- What is Sin? And How to Overcome It!
- What Did Jesus Do For Me?
- How to Follow Jesus – 6 Practical Ways! [30 Bible Basics]
- Water Baptism – Why, How & Most Asked Questions
- How to Activate Your Faith [30 Bible Basics]
- The What, Where & How to Pray Effectively
- What is Worship? 7 Stages – 30 Bible Basics
- How to Read the Bible and What Matters the Most – 30 Bible Basics
- Is the Bible True? – 30 Bible Basics
- What is Christianity & Where Did It Come From? [Understanding Christian History]
- How to Know The Will of God?
- 5 Ways to Receive the Power of the Holy Spirit
- What are the Gifts of the Holy Spirit?
- All You Need to Know About Speaking in Tongues
- Red Hot Temptation!
- 7 Keys for Fruitful Witnessing
- Spiritual Warfare – Weapons of a Believer
- The Five Offices of the Church – 30 Bible Basics
- Living the Life, Walking the Talk
- Serving the Body of Christ – Who, How & 4 CheckPoints
- How Important is the Fellowship of Believers?
- Why Give? – Tithes, Offerings & First Fruits – 30 Bible Basics
- Full Truth About the Second Coming of Jesus
- Finally, then, Brothers and Sisters, We Urge You
I am super excited to announce to you our next series following the GTH power series: 30 Bible Basics for Christian Living – starting soon on the 8th of January, 2012. Our main focus with the GTH blog is to empower our readers with resources for a triumphant walk with Christ every day.
This series will cover B.I.B.L.E. (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) principles that every Christian needs to know. We are pleased to have anointed theologians and Bible teachers who will impart knowledge to the GTH community through this anointed Bible Study!
Objectives of This Series:
- To equip believers and seekers of the truth with summaries of key knowledge areas of Christianity that will help facilitate a victorious faith walk.
- To provide theologically-sound material that will serve as a guide for devotional times, one-on-one coffee chats, small group meetings, and more.
- To spark an interest in all readers to dig deeper in the Word of God for more precious nuggets of truths and take their understanding of these basics to the next level.
Don’t miss this awesome Bible Study!
Increased Frequency of Posts: To get these invaluable principles into your hands as quickly as possible, we will be shifting gears from publishing twice a week to three times a week! Posts from this special series will be featured every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
Are you ready to join us on this study for the next two months?
The Series at a Glance
- Before the Beginning
- Saved by His Grace
- Walking by Faith
9. What is Water Baptism?
10. How to Activate Your Faith?
11. The What, Where and How to Pray Effectively
12. What is Worship?
13. How to Read Your Bible
14. Can We Trust the Bible?
15. What is Christianity? (History)
16. How to Know the Will of God
17. The Power of the Holy Spirit
18. What are the Gifts of the Holy Spirit?
19. How to Receive Unknown Tongues
- Overcoming the World
- Being the Church (Body of Christ)
Guest Teachers on This Series: We are blessed and honored to have awesome Bible lovers joining us for this series. Some of them are Jason James, Richard Chamberlain, Tayron Corera, Priji Varghese, Cleophas David, Sheldon Bangera along with our GTH editors.
Sign-Up for Free: Serious about equipping yourself this new year? Think about this as a correspondence Bible course that comes right into your inbox. Except that this is free! So, if you have not already done so, go ahead and subscribe to this blog here and we will send this right into your inbox as soon as the series begins!
Subscribers Bonus: At the end of this series, we will provide all of our subscribers with a personal e-book copy of these B.I.B.L.E. principles! So don’t wait anymore! You can subscribe on the right sidebar of this blog or click here. After all; a strong foundation matters!
Group Yourself: You may have a group of friends who would like to study this along with you. Go ahead; share this post and ask them to sign up asap as we will begin this series on Jan. 8th.
After every post, you can have your discussions right below each post itself. That way, others in the GTH community can join in and give you their thoughts; adding to the essence of these posts.
We sincerely hope and want these teachings to edify, educate and empower you to rise and shine for Jesus!
Share this post with someone you know and let us know the two topics that you’d like for us to include in this Bible Study.
Living the Life; Walking the Talk
Want us to notify you when we post content like this on GTH-Blog?
Now join 9700+ subscribers to receive these posts.