My 16 month old daughter is an epitome of innocence and purity. I was once like that. You were once like that too!
However the fallen state of man, the culture we live in and the combining forces of darkness adulterates that innocence and purity.
It’s never in a day. Little by little, through people or media, lines are crossed, choices are made, hearts are distorted.
Can there be a stop to this adulteration?
Will this rabbit hole end?
Is death the only escape?
These questions boil down to a set of answers over and again. Please take few minutes to ponder over these:
– It’s not our righteousness but His that makes us whole.
– Your life can never be fixed in a day. You have to be prepared to invest in it focusing on Jesus.
– Dig out the roots of your problem and get rid of them.
– Freedom doesn’t come out of striving, but by resting in God.
– Guilt is not the solution, running back to Jesus is!
– Regret is not enough, only the persistent pursuit of God transforms.
– Daily renewal of your mind is the key!
Take hope. Be sure. Stand upright.
Lean on Him. He is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy! ( Jude 1:24)
Through Jesus you are an over-comer too!
Discuss: What gives you courage to run the race of your life amidst testing and tempting times?