- What’s the Big Deal About Revival? Part – 1 | Revival Series
- What is God’s Heart About Revival? Part – 2 | Revival Series
- What Are God’s Purposes in a Revival? Part – 3 | Revival Series
- Why Does “Revival”, a Sovereign Act of God Need an Active Pursuit? Part – 4 | Revival Series
- 4 Major Characteristics of a Revivalist & Keys We Can Use – Part 5 | Revival Series
- Three Key Factors That Make Way for Revival – Part 6 | Revival Series
- 3 Key Revival Lifestyle that Bring Heaven on Earth – Part 7 | Revival Series
- Power of a Worshipper & Role of Worship in Revival – Part 8 | Revival Series
- Note to Worship Leaders on Hosting God – Part 9 | Revival Series
- The Metaphors of Revival & Biblical Meaning – Part 10 | Revival Series
- Four Actions that Quench a Move of God – Part 11 | Revival Series
- 5 Keys to Hosting God in Your Life – The Revival Preparation! – Part 12 | Revival Series
- Hosting God in Your Church – The Revival Preparation – Part 13 | Revival Series
- Keys to Hosting God in Your Nation – The Revival Preparation – Part 14 | Revival Series
- Understanding the Supernatural Manifestations in a Revival – Part 15 | Revival Series
- Revival Guidelines for Pastors and Leaders – Part 16 | Revival Series
- 7 Revival Guidelines for Young People – Part 17 | Revival Series
God is not only interested in reviving us but He is also interested in reviving the nation that He has planted us in.
You have heard this from me a dozen times but it never gets old – revival starts with you, in you and through you. Only then can it spread to your church. From there it is carried to other churches, your city and other cities!
Then to God’s delight and ours, we’ll see it spreading throughout our nation and the nations of the world – but remember, it all starts in you!
The rise of evil is no excuse for revival not to spread. In fact, as stated in the previous posts, it is one of the factors that propels the spread of revival.
Jesus shared a kingdom principle in Mark 3:24, “If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.”
The moment churches in a country begin to see beyond their own individual churches, it is time for that nation to be revived.
For too long we have blamed the enemy for an absence of revival but it is time we see that we among ourselves are too selfish, ambitious and jealous in order for God to use us for our nation.
The more the enemy works his strategies and leaves his mark on the society around us, the more do churches in a nation begin to seek God for a revival.
Conducting national days of prayer without actually humbling ourselves before God is a day wasted! God cannot be made a fool. In fact God has all the time – it is us who are running out of time. God is waiting for our hearts to humble and seek Him.
Here are five main prayer pointers to see a nation revived:
1. From today onwards begin to pray “daily” to see your nation revived.
2. Seek God for His grace that will cause unity among the churches in your country.
3. Pray for Apostles with the mandate to see nations revived to rise up.
4. Seek God for a strategy to overcome all the principalities and darkness hovering your city.
5. Pray and seek God for the revival to start with inside you.
I will take time to pray with you for your nation. Share below: which country are you from? What is God doing in your country already? What is your prayer for your nation?
Subscribe to GTH now to receive this series as an ebook here.
Want us to notify you when we post content like this on GTH-Blog?
Now join 10,500+ subscribers to receive these posts.