- What’s the Big Deal About Revival? Part – 1 | Revival Series
- What is God’s Heart About Revival? Part – 2 | Revival Series
- What Are God’s Purposes in a Revival? Part – 3 | Revival Series
- Why Does “Revival”, a Sovereign Act of God Need an Active Pursuit? Part – 4 | Revival Series
- 4 Major Characteristics of a Revivalist & Keys We Can Use – Part 5 | Revival Series
- Three Key Factors That Make Way for Revival – Part 6 | Revival Series
- 3 Key Revival Lifestyle that Bring Heaven on Earth – Part 7 | Revival Series
- Power of a Worshipper & Role of Worship in Revival – Part 8 | Revival Series
- Note to Worship Leaders on Hosting God – Part 9 | Revival Series
- The Metaphors of Revival & Biblical Meaning – Part 10 | Revival Series
- Four Actions that Quench a Move of God – Part 11 | Revival Series
- 5 Keys to Hosting God in Your Life – The Revival Preparation! – Part 12 | Revival Series
- Hosting God in Your Church – The Revival Preparation – Part 13 | Revival Series
- Keys to Hosting God in Your Nation – The Revival Preparation – Part 14 | Revival Series
- Understanding the Supernatural Manifestations in a Revival – Part 15 | Revival Series
- 7 Revival Guidelines for Young People – Part 17 | Revival Series
- Revival Guidelines for Pastors and Leaders – Part 16 | Revival Series
Dear God Lover and Leader of His Sheep,
I hope that your heart is just as excited as mine in the knowledge that our Father wants to come and make home with us. (John 14:23) Him dwelling among us is the revival of the nations and the salvation of billions. How humbling it is to know that all of that starts with us, in us and through us.
May I, as your comrade and His servant, share a few things that the Spirit of God inspires in my heart for us to be conscious about when God sends His revival wind?
1. Test All the Spirits
The sheep are under you. God has given you the responsibility. Guard them passionately from what is not of God and keep them in what is of God. I pray that when you see the hand of God move in your church and city that not only would you test it, but that you would stand with the ones you know are from the Lord – with everything you have.
2. Be a Student Forever
Don’t be in a hurry to judge that which you cannot easily comprehend. [ClickToTweet] May we also be students of the Holy Spirit, learning even while leading lest we fall into having a bitter and critical heart. It is vital to finish well.
3. Host God
Oh what a privilege it would be to host God in your life, church and city! Contend with God for the privilege of hosting God in your nation. [ClickToTweet] Ask him to lead you to serve anyone or anywhere that has had the privilege of carrying God in our generation.
4. Father This Generation
Irrespective of your age, vision or mandate, I pray that you would be a father to this generation. [ClickToTweet] Welcome and encourage the genuine move of God (even while people falter and learn from their mistakes).
5. Be the Midwife
Make birthing happen. It is easy for someone to say I am not against it, I support it; but it is entirely different to be the person who causes the birthing to occur.
I pray that God will fill you with humility to accept whosoever God appoints or anoints (young or old) for this end time move of God in your church, city or nation! Would you rally behind this person? Would you sow into that man or woman of God? Would you be the vessel that generations will be grateful to God for being a revival bridge?
More than ever in revival, we need leaders, apostles and teachers who will show us the joy in discovering the eternal truths in God’s Word.
Leaders should not be those who use God’s Word to discourage, manipulate and control. Seek God for fresh revelations and interpretations to a generation moving forward in God. [ClickToTweet] Yes, we want you and those fresh Words from God.
7. Praying to Sustain
Every move of God needs prayer. Even the greatest outpour of Acts needed a renewal just after two chapters. Would you pray? Pray for your comrades, the churches around you, for your nation, etc.
Our generation forever salutes those that stand in the gap between God and man. [ClickToTweet]
Sincerely your comrade,
Dreaming, believing & praying for a revival,
P.S – How can we better prepare this generation for a revival? Would you take a minute to add something to these points?
Subscribe to GTH now to receive this series as an ebook here.